Dynasys™ Auxiliary Power
Power Your Growth with Dynasys™
Every day more and more owner operators and fleet managers are turning to Dynasys auxiliary power to control rising fuel costs, comply with anti-idling laws, improve driver comfort and increase their profits. As an authorized dealer, Dynasys APUs give you the power to deliver a smart business solution that your customers are looking for to maximize earnings and maintain a healthy, profitable business.
Rated the #1 APU by Truck Driver Review.com, Dynasys APUs offer big 6kW power in the smallest, lightest weatherproof package. This compact, diesel-electric system provides dependable driver comfort and finger-tip control for year-round A/C and heating with plenty of power to run a cabin full of appliances. With a Dynasys APU, the noise, vibration and expense of engine idling to power the cab during downtimes are eliminated. And with an optional shore unit, the HVAC can be alternatively powered from any 110v outlet, making Dynasys an even more energy-efficient solution.
Mounted externally on the truck rail, the Dynasys APU is designed for easy installation. Its mounting system offers maximum flexibility to accommodate all current Class 8 truck frames. It also gives you the option to locate the unit on either side of the truck. And when it comes to service, the Dynasys APU is designed for easy access and maintenance with service intervals that match the truck’s maintenance schedule.
But best of all, Dynasys makes it easier for owner operators and fleets to own and benefit from APU power by offering special leasing and no-risk trial programs. Sales go smoother. Installations go faster. And savings from lower fuel bills are immediate.
So get the power. And grow your customers and your business with Dynasys. Talk to a Dynasys representative about dealer opportunities today.
- Most auxiliary power in the smallest, lightest package
- R134a hermetic-style A/C and electric heating for the sleeper
- 6000W 120v electrical power to run appliances
- Shore power option
- Significant fuel cost savings and reduced carbon footprint
- Regulatory compliance in no-idle or limited-idle locations
- Fast, flexible installation - accommodates all current Class 8 truck frames
- Easy maintenance - service intervals match truck’s schedule
- Field sales and marketing support
- 24/7 customer service and technical support
- Lease financing for owner operators and risk-free trial program for fleets
- Environmental Protection Agency Certified SmartWay Partner
Become a Dynasys Dealer
The >Dynasys APU Division dealer network continues to expand and we welcome inquiries about becoming a dealer. To start the process, send an email to email@example.com with your contact information.
To see or search a list of our current dealers, please go to our dealer map page.
- Only APU manufacturer with dedicated regional sales support
- Provides timely, high-quality service
- On-site training and access to mobile working APU demo unit
- Only APU manufacturer with 24/7 customer and technical service
- Technical Support team can be contacted in numerous ways
- Dedicated toll-free customer service line
To contact Dynasys Support, see the contact information in the sidebard on this page or click here.